I must share something with you this week. I've been in a right old grump with myself ,
- I miss my man
- The house is crazy messy
- I haven't managed an early night yet
- I've not finished any of the jobs I wanted to do
- I've not started some of said jobs
So where I would normally have an idea of what I'll be writing on a Thursday I have struggled with inspiration until I saw this quote on Twitter...
And that was just the shake I needed to get back to my normal thankful self. So this week I'm making a list, I'm thankful for...
- Spending time with my besties
- Help on the allotment
- Celebrating being a mam
- Having a Sunday lunch cooked by my brilliant cousin
- Children who behave brilliantly and make me proud
- Laughing hard with the kids whilst dancing to 'I'm a spring chicken'
- Slimming world
- Having a home that may be messy but is beautiful and warm and safe
- Blogging pals
- A growing North East Bloggers network
- Charity shop finds
- Lighter nights
- Longer days
- Sleepy cuddles
- Time with my Dad
- Toddler groups
- Mummy friends
- Happy health news for people I love
- A morning to clean
- Painting the bookshelf
- Curly Wurly's
- Time with the kids
- New wellies
- My Wheelbarrow
- The imminent return of my man, who is gonna be hugged a lot!
What makes you thankful?
Follow The Monkeyfooted Mummy