In the last four months my girl has learned to smile, grab, giggle, gurgle, chatter, roll and melt our hearts.
She has been instrumental in my learning some very important things..
- Its not worth stressing the small stuff
- The housework will still be there tomorrow
- Baby cuddles pass too quickly and should be grabbed and savoured
- It is possible to cook dinner, help with homework, load the dishwasher and breast feed all at the same time (not easy, but possible)
- Relaxed mummy's = relaxed baby's
- Three is really the perfect number (for us and for now anyway!)
I'm sure the next four months will whizz by too, in a flurry of baby massage, weaning, mummy groups, mamalates and splash and sing. I cant wait!