I've just removed my makeup with a baby wipe (yes my Clarins lady would be itching to smack my hand for this sacrilidge but they were handy and efficient) it's probably the tenth thing I've cleaned today with them! They are so versatile and easy to use, always to hand and I've got packets in almost every room and in the car.
Today's uses have been
- Dusting the tv unit
- Cleaning the baby sick from the arm of the sofa
- Claning the baby sick from my t shirt before the school run (hanging head in shame but I know you've all done it!)
- Wiping pasta sauce from The Golden Child's face and hands
- Cleaning Pasta Sauce off a Sweatshirt!
- Taking the mucky hand prints off the light switches
- Cleaning peanut's school boots
- Cleaning the whiteboard
So I'm starting a meme to see how many different uses we can find for baby wipes I'm tagging
Colette from We're Going on and Adventure
Kate from Family Fever
Chantelle from Mama Mummy Mum
Let's post our blog links on twitter when we've listed with #wonderfulwipes and see what we come up with.